Terms & Conditions for purchases from Zero Surge, Inc. ("ZSI")(1) Payment Methods. Payment is accepted by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal.
(2) Sales Tax. New Jersey State Sales Tax (6.625%) will be added to all orders with a NJ billing and/or shipping address. To view our NJ Sales Tax Certificate, click here. Kansas sales tax will also be collected starting October 1, 2019 per state law. If you are shipping your order to Kansas, you will have to call in the order until further notice so we can accurately quote you for sales tax. To view our Kansas Sales Tax Certificate, click here. If purchaser is exempt from taxes, it must notify ZSI and provide appropriate documentation before the order is placed.
(3) Shipping. Products are shipped U.P.S. Ground (or Priority Mail International for Canada) unless expedited option is selected during checkout. Shipping and handling charges for expedited orders will be added to the order when processing is complete. Product must be delivered to an address in the United States or Canada.
(4) Return Policy. Orders are non-cancelable and non-returnable. If product is damaged during shipment, please call ZSI at 800-996-6696 within one day of receipt of order for a Return Authorization. ZSI’s obligation shall be limited to replacement or repair of the damaged product, or a full refund, at ZSI’s sole discretion. By failing to notify ZSI of damage during shipping within one day of receipt, customer acknowledges that the products were received in an undamaged condition and all damages will be presumed to have occurred after receipt.
(5) Express Warranty. Zero Surge Inc. warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal service conditions, including energization by means of standard 120 volt, 60 Hz electrical power, for a period of 10 years. ZSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to ZSI’s choice, at its sole discretion, of (a) refund; (b) repair or replacement of parts, or (c) replacement of entire units of comparable or better model. This warranty does not apply to products that have been damaged by negligence, accident, misapplication, or repairs or modifications made or attempted by anyone other than an authorized ZSI repair facility.
(6) Waiver of Implied Warranties. ZSI MAKES NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES UNDER THE UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE OR OTHERWISE THAT THE PRODUCT IS MERCHANTABLE OR IS FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
(7) Limitation of Liability. Except with respect to fraud or willful misconduct, ZSI expressly disclaims any responsibility for injuries to person or property, indirect damages, consequential damages, exemplary damages, special damages, or contingent damages, including but not limited to lost profits, even if ZSI has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
(8) Incorporation into Final Goods. If purchaser incorporates ZSI’s product into a larger product for resale, ZSI assumes no responsibility for the larger product. ZSI further disclaims responsibility for its own product if it is altered in the course of incorporation into a final product.
(9) Proprietary rights. ZSI reserves ownership of all proprietary rights and intellectual property contained in or incorporated into the products.